Where Can I Find My Tax Receipts?
Updated Wednesday January 24, 2018 by West Hill Baseball League.
Receipts are emailed to the parent when their child is registered and payment is received.
Parents can also log-in to their account with League Toolbox (our service provider) at any time to print their receipt.
Tax Receipts are found on your Profile Page which is accessed via the website.
- Go to westhillbaseball.com
- Click the green “Log In” button (top right).
- Type your Email & Password in the designated boxes (your password can be sent to your email address if forgotten)
- Click the green “Log In” button.
- You are now at your Profile Page.
- Go to Recent Registrations at bottom of page.
- Click on invoice number.
- Print your receipt.